Saturday, April 28, 2012

Brandon Floerke's Stuffed Animal Baby

I usually write about me and my family, but today it's all about dads helping dads.  My good friend and fellow father Brandon Floerke has a band called Brandon Floerke's Stuffed Animal Baby, and they are awesome, so click on the links to find out more info, music, and videos.

BFSAB is working on a big project that involves several smaller projects.  All great projects need support, which is why I'm putting the word out.  Brandon is a great guy, his band is made up of great people, and their music is wonderful, so help out their fundraising effort and check out their music

If you like good music, or being stuffed, or things that are stuffed, or animals, or babies, then you'll probably like Brandon Floerke's Stuffed Animal Baby.  Thanks for your readership.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment